Are you considering a career in sales or are you looking to further your sales career? Idaho Life Real Estate is looking for sales associates to join our Top Producing Real Estate Team!
We’ve created systems, structure and support to build a solid foundation for new real estate agents to hit the ground running. A big part of our value proposition is having the right team members to allow you to do your job – help people buy and sell homes!
To envision our goal at Idaho Life Real Estate, think of the “Gold Standard” of real estate with our agents providing absolutely the most innovative and effective marketing of real estate and unparalleled personalized service. These services for our Buyers and Sellers are provided via the best training and coaching in the industry, all offered through our team of two full-time brokers, an Agent Growth Coordinator, full-time transaction coordinator, and client concierge. Each team member has their unique area of specialty and all members are licensed, experienced, and highly qualified in the field of real estate. Our unique, common goal is to regularly and consistently exceed our customer and clients’ expectations by never losing sight of the fact that as true fiduciaries who tell the truth regardless of the outcome – that it is our honesty, loyalty, integrity, understanding, accountability, and creativity which sets us apart in the greater Boise residential real estate industry.
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid Idaho Real Estate License
- Outgoing and friendly
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to learn systems and database management
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Gmail and google docs and real estate-associated programs or an advanced ability to learn such items
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hours/week and more if needed (part-time to full-time transition available case by case)
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Showing homes to qualified clients
- Be on the phone for 2-3 hours per day
- Make and send videos
- Be available nights and weekends for client appointments and showings
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by need analysis
- Write and negotiate with clients to contract offers
- Convert appointments to contracts
- Consult with clients to ensure the highest level of service in the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
Idaho Life vs. The Others
|Idaho Life Real Estate||Traditional Brokerage||Flat Fee Brokerage|
|2 full time, in office, non-compete brokers/owners to train, answer questions, help write up & negotiate contracts, step by step, and help through each transaction||✔️|
|We have our own custom Idaho Life App for clients to search listings||✔️||✔️|
|Receive 30-35, 100% randomly distributed unique NEW leads each month||✔️|
|Free customized website for each agent||✔️|
|Each agent has their own Client Relationship Management System to manage all of their incoming leads as well as their sphere of influence||✔️|
|Full Time on site Agent Growth Coordinator||✔️|
|Full time Internal Sales Concierge to convert online leads for you as they come through our lead system that sends you live transfers||✔️|
|Free advanced online transaction management system to make it easy to upload files to the office||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Weekly Team meetings to connect, train, and support each other.||✔️|
|One on one training for sales dialogs and conversions, internal system, building out your different lead sources, business logistics, goal setting, branding, and lead generation.||✔️|
|Free personal transaction side per year (we encourage investment for passive income!)||✔️|
|Free weekly 30 min one-on-one coaching with each agent||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Agents get paid through direct deposit||✔️|
|Team competitions and team building||✔️|
|An amazing 2400 sq ft collaborative modern office||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Use of private and group workspace (no desk fee)||✔️|
|Free use of color Copier/printer||✔️|
|Client Conference Room||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Marketing materials for interactions with Buyers and Sellers||✔️|
|Branded Buyer, Seller, and Relocation Guide||✔️|
|Bound CMA listing presentations||✔️|
|A custom written business plan for each agent to follow throughout the year that is reviewed weekly and monthly.||✔️|
|Both Brokers are in Tom Ferry Elite Coaching||✔️|
|Access to all materials and resources||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Free transaction coordinator||✔️|
|Fully built out branded Intranet access||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Branded social media templates||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Branded flier templates||✔️||✔️|
|Free use of branded Open house signs and flags||✔️|
|First set business cards free 500||✔️|
|Vacation backup and support when agents are out of town||✔️|
|One on one assistance in building a marketing and branding plan||✔️|
|Take trial and error out of the first 3 to 5 years of your business||✔️|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum sales volume I should commit to?
Idaho Life Real Estate is built for active agents. We are flexible about sales volume, however, we do expect agents to contribute toward the team’s overall production.
When and how do I get paid?
We use a digital treasury system with direct deposits being initiated immediately at closing. You are an independent contractor, operating with an independent contractor agreement agreement and you will be issued a Form 1099 at the end of the year.
Who owns Idaho Life Real Estate?
Idaho Life Real Estate is locally owned and operated by Aaron Edwards and Garrett Thill. At Idaho Life Real Estate, you not only work alongside some of the most productive agents in the market, but you also get access to the owner/brokers of the brokerage every day of the week. Both owners are “non-compete” brokers, meaning they don’t take ANY of the leads that are generated. No corporate bureaucracy. No franchise roadblocks or fees. The Idaho Life Real Estate has the freedom to innovate and the ability to react quickly in shifting markets.
What type of license do I need?
A valid Idaho Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License is required. Your license must be in good standing.
What are the fee’s to join Idaho Life Real Estate?
There are no startup fee’s when joining Idaho Life Real Estate. You are responsible for joining and paying the local board of REALTORS®, MLS and lockbox key subscription.
Do you provide office space?
Yes!!! We encourage agents to work in the office with daily open seating in different settings throughout the office. Hang around the other agents at the custom locally built 12 foot live edge table, on the sofas in our “living room”, use a sit down or stand up desk in a semi-private office, or make use of the private conference room. Free coffee, snacks, drinks, and pebble ice maker!
I am interested in joining Idaho Life Real Estate, what’s next?